SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, October 27, 2008

TAGGED!


I have been TAGGED by Shannon...I guess the rules are to go to your 4th picture file and post your fourth picture. Then tag 4 friends. I have decided to tag Mary Beck, Alissa Haines, Shaundalee Morgan and Kara Doutt. I hope you girls can do better than me! LOL I don't have my pictures filed in anyway other than folder on my computer so I just went to my fourth folder and went to the fourth picture.... Any way, this is what I came up with.


It's a picture of my sister Melissa handing out presents EARLY Christmas morning! I love Christmas and can't wait! YAY!
Ok well good luck to you all!

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Good Job Jami! I knew you could do it. :D

Stephanie said...

Alissa tagged me from you and I think that my picture is better than yours. HE He

Melese & Kyle said...

Yay for christmas!! I am such a huge fan =) Yeah, I meant to put a disclaimer down on that email I sent you...it was one of those crazy emotional days and I do hope that you'll disregard it. It's funny how that happens SO OFTEN when you're pregnant, thanks for still being my friend =)

Love ya!! =)