SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Farmer Man


I just had to post these pictures of my nephew! Last weekend I went home and it's harvest at our house so everyone is pretty busy. Garianne is driving truck for my dad so Parker gets to ride all day long until he is rescued by Tyler. Well Saturday Tyler didn't have to work so he had Parker. He brought him over to the house all dressed up as if he's going out to work! It was so flippen cute! He had his John Deere tractor boots and Caterpillar hat on with some Carhartt overalls. Ya can't help but laugh right? Anyways of course being his favorite aunt I took him out and took some pictures...Don't mind my face...I had just gotten done mowing the lawn so i'm pretty trashy. lol Oh well life's great!! ;)



5 comments:

The Doutts said...

Parker is such a stud muffin. Those pictures are adorable. I'm going to have to hire you to do our family pics, your so talented!

Stephens Family said...

So freakin cute! I LOVE IT!

Hewards said...

Jam thanks for takin those cute pics I definitely need some copies. You look beautiful even after you mow the lawn.

Stephanie said...

James you have such talent. Hey I was just thinking how much I miss you, and your guitar playing. Jeff can only play one song and it kind of doesn't even sound like song. But I pretend that he is good.

The Goldade's said...

HELLO lady...you are too freakin cute! I'm glad you went "stalkerish" and found our blog!! How you been? Where you livin'? What you doing? I need an update!