SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Joy of Halloween

Last night was a pretty INTENSE night. We decided to go all out and go to a corn maze! Now this was not just a corn maze- but a HAUNTED corn maze. There was everything from chain saw killers to scare crows that came alive and ran at us! I got so scared...yes I get scared easy but this was a pretty good rush. I think Kenz thought I was a freak cuz I wouldn't let her get to far away from me. (If I could just find a man, it would be less of problem right? lol) I had to have her to hid behind at all moments. There is just something about people running at you with weird costumes that sends a shiver up your spine and you can't help but belt out a shreek! There were many times when we got so scared and then thought we were alone until we looked over our shoulder! Just FREAKY! Don't you just love halloween! haha





After feeling like we were going in circles for over an hour we decided that we would start makin friends with these wandering demonds in the corn. Yes they still gave us the usual scare and caught us off gaurd...but after that we were like, "ok thanks for that scare...can you help us out of here, or at least point us in the right direction? PLEASE!" They were pretty nice and willing to help. Even after we got help it still took us forever to find the exit. I think it was cuz they used word like head "north" and "turn east." Who does that? I'm from Idaho, I'm a girl and I'm BLONDE! We say, go a couple block, turn right at church, go straight until the brown house...blah blah blah. Anyways we finally found our selves out...and it was a joyous occasion! lol













1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey I totally know what you mean about directions. Only people in Utah say go North or whatever. Hello I'm from Nebraska and can't orientate myself to the mountains because we don't have any. A simple left and right is sufficient.