SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Friday, November 7, 2008

hAlLowEeN!!

I'm gonna give you clues and you can guess what I was for halloween...don't cheat and look at the pictures!!! (I know you have all already looked. I do the the same thing...look at the pictures and then read the texts haha)

To Do List:
*Get Coins
*Kill Bad guys
*Conquer Worlds
*Find Secret Passage ways
*fly
*Get More Lives
*Of course...save the Princess






Those are our Gangster signs for Mario and Luigi. HAHA We made our roommate Megan dress up as the princess. I don't think she really enjoyed it...that wig was just somethin else! HAHA


8 comments:

Stephens Family said...

So Cute! I love it. Great job. Love ya Jami!

The Ottley's said...

wait... Weren't Mario and Luegi gay? Or were they brothers? I hope you did you research on this one first Jam. Creative idea that's for sure. :)

The Doutts said...

I honestly tried to guess & I coundn't. I should've known I played that alot. That is the funniest and most creative costumes ever.

Cassie Rakes said...

I didn't get to play, I saw your comment on Tam's blog before I looked at this one, Dang it!
Those were some pretty stellar costumes though.

Misti jo said...

HAHA! I love the costumes- I'll have to remember that one!

Alissa said...

I thought I had already made a comment but I guess I didn't. APparently you found overalls. Did you go around singing the mario theme song all night? Good job on the costumes0 THey look AMAZING!

Cassie Rakes said...

you've been tagged, sorry.

Cederberg Family said...

Jami! Hey girl! I didn't know that you had a blog. Now I can check in on you! You can check mine out too!! http://happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com/
By the way, you look great!!
Amber Lindsay Cederberg