SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Friday, September 12, 2008

MY liFe at Firefly Productions

I thought I would just put up some pictures from our last video shoot. It was 12 different workouts that we shot in 3 days. All these picture were taken by our camera man and I always give him a little bit of attitude and we joke around a lot. He gave me a nick name that some of you (most of you) might agree with with which is "Sass-n-frass." haha So yeah by the looks of the picture you can see I always give him a hard time...it's one thing I do well! ;) These days are always so stressfull and LONG but they are fun and I get some great hours in! haha
Here on the right are two of the sets we used for the workouts and the top one has some of the "pink fitness" ladies. The one on the very left side is so funny and a model that we have used often. She is one of my favorites and has a freakin hilarious belly button...yeah kinda wierd that I know that- but when you are watching them all day you notice just about everything...oh never mind I know I'm gonna get crap about that. LOL Anyways when she was doing this workout for the first time she was workin up a pretty good sweat and she yells out, "Just a warning- I sweat like a Dude!" haha
Then here once again just some attitude and a fun photoshop job. lol It's hard for me to just post pictures cuz even when they are snap shots i'm thinkin in my head..."thats boring I know I can improve it in someway"...then I usually get carried away. Oh well- It's my blog! Get off my back! haha
Just a little side note- yes I graduated from BYU-Idaho and no I have never attented Utah State but I already have more Utah State shirts than BYU-Idaho shirts...lol Oh well- I have to fit in I guess...
XOXO

4 comments:

Melese & Kyle said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous. Look at you doing sweet studio work!!! I think the best I can say is that i do weddings occasionally. Dang, that set looked like fun girlfriend...again, jealous. =)

Alissa said...

I think you were just setting yourself up to get crap all through out that post. But then you go and say "oh I'll get crap for it" and it takes away all the fun. Shooot.
That does look like an amazing studio...wanna switch jobs? i just have a boring office with a window.

Hewards said...

Your such a professional its crazy, look at you all grown up with a grown up person's job and everything. Jam your amazing and you really do have a sweet job, be proud girl!

The Doutts said...

Jamie it's Kara your cousin from the city of salt lake. O.k so I found your blog by stalking:) I hope thats ok. It's good to see that things are going well for you. It's crazy how much we've grown up from those days we spent having sleep overs and toilet papering:) Keep in touch.