SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, September 1, 2008

BEEP-weAtHer WArnINg iN LOgaN!

Yeah so check this craziness out! One day it's bright and sunny and the next day we have this crazy lightning going on! It was so bright, loud and scary! As you can see it was pretty intense! Mckenzie and I decided we would wake up and go on a bike ride in the rain and wild weather- it was cold but very fun. Can you believe the timing of this shot with the lightning!? OH MAN! We both have big smiles but we were crying inside out of fear for our lives! haha
P.S. Ok I can't lie I love photoshop, thats fake lightning...well its real but I got if off the internet. haha We did go riding in the rain but the weather wasn't that intense, just rain and small thunder and lightning! haha I love making people believe i'm cool! ;) Gotta love "my life as me!"

2 comments:

Hewards said...

Don't tell, I was totally fallen for it! I love lightning but hate thunder but its usually a package deal.

Cassie Rakes said...

I can't believe you photo shopped that! You're such a geek. I should have known better though, you never get cool lighting out there.