SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, September 8, 2008

White Trash Bash... Oh boy!!

There is no "bash" like a "white trash bash!"
It's just one of those things that I try not to explain! haha

To your left you will see Ty, one of our buddies that pulls off the look pretty well with the suspenders and farms tan! 

Above: McKenz and I...check out my pants- Yeah EW! haha They are like 50 kinds of material... NOT comfy! Mom they probably take you back to some good memories! HA JK JK! LOVE YOU MOM!

Left: Stan- he threw this shindig (and yes that word is legal to use when talking about this bash), pretty good turn out! Met some new (interesting) people...but hey I guess I can't judge! LOL Oh the fun and adventures! I mean honestly you can tell it's mostly mormons trying to be funny... most were modest, or at least "mostly" modest and we have the look a like beer bottles...no worries to any of you!! It's just IBC root beer. Heck carbination is enough for me! BLAH! Anyways... until next time! 

P.S. There are a lot of you out there that need to update your blogs!!! HELLO don't you know I need stuff to do at work!?

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

What do you mean Jaim? That IBC is the BOMB! :D

Jeannette said...

Jami, your back from the dead! YAY!! I have to say, you pull of the white trash very well! Just joshin, your too classy;) I would have to agree as well, IBC is wicked good! Emphasis on the wicked...just represting:)