SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Man of my dreams...


Just another real fast story- this ones short... So the other day I was driving home and as I was making a right hand turn there was this VERY nice (well at leats I think so, I didn't get a GOOD look at him) looking guy on a motor bike waiting at the light (Yeah even cuter than this guy ...thats just a demo pic don't let it fool ya). As I was keeping eye contact all of the sudden he throws a nice little wave my direction! (I'm sure there was a wink too but I was too far away to notice) It was grand and I wish I would have turned around but I didn't and if I saw him I probably wouldn't recognize him. OH SAD! So if ya see him please oh please send him my way cuz I'm pretty sure we are suppose to get married.


P.S. My roommate Mckenzie thinks he was waving at her so if she says anything to those of you that know her just go along with it and keep her happy! ;) hehe

1 comment:

Melese & Kyle said...

haha - ah, seriously...there is nothin' like a man on a motorcycle. =)..I need to get my man one =)