SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Post!


Now when i say "first post" it's kind of a lie....I had a blog once, but I don't think anyone read it so I stopped cuz it was pointless! So now everyone says, "if ya don't have a blog your behind and so not cool." Little do they know I was actually about 2 years ahead of them in the "coolness" department! HA! Anyways- i'll give it another try...

I guess for this great grand and wonderful post I'll tell ya about my morning jog- now usually it's just a jog, nothing big, go out and run, come back and thats that- but no not this morning. This morning as I was getting started I went to cross the street (cuz the sign said walk) and as I was going this moron that was turning right started pulling out to go!! Yeah I had to pick up my speed so I could keep all my limbs attached. It was scary...don't worry, I turned around and gave him "the look." Anyhow so then about a mile into the jog I'm minding my own business well all the sudden like 2 feet away from me there is this HUGE gofer!! (At least I think it was a gofer, I don't know but that would be my guess). Yeah it was, I would say, a little bigger than my head plus a tail- freaked ME OUT! I was gonna stop and say hello but I just figured that would be abad idea. Do they bite?

3 comments:

The Blacksmith Shop said...

Good post Jaim, and Welcome back. The blogging world missed you! I am glad the gofer didn't get you.

Hewards said...

Jami I'm so excited you joined us cool people. Way to be runnin. I think anything can bite that has a mouth even if they don't have teeth they can still bite as hard as they can.

The Ottley's said...

Wait a minute... did "Jog" and "Jami" go together?!