SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Crazy adventure!

Wowzers we had one of the greatest adventures the other day. As many of you- probably don't know- my roommates and I love to head off to the long lost mountains, that are forever away but so worth our time and have cook outs. The other day we wanted to have a cook out so bad but didn't have anything to cook and (like the average college student) no money to go to the store and get anything.... Well we decided that we would take a gun and just go hunting for our dinner. We only made it about 10 miles when we saw a"yummy looking" animal! Yep it was a goat. So my roommate gets out of the car and starts sneaking toward this goat with the gun. I was thinking to myself, "whatever there is no way she is really going to shoot that! For one she's not that brave and for two it's somebody elses animal!!!" Boy was I wrong...she got like 100 yard from it and BAM! The goat falls down....I couldn't believe it! So here are a few pics from the cookout...it was SO YUMMY...
You probably don't believe this adventure- and well ya probably shouldn't cuz yeah I just made that all up! haha You had fun reading it though right? ;) The real story: Yes we do love to have cookouts in the mountains...like 5 minutes away- but this was just a HUGE steak I got from home. Usually the steaks are cut up into like 3 pieces a package but this big ol' hunk of meat was what we got! I just started to laugh cuz of course we forgot to bring any kind of utensile except for a fork and a couple small small knifes. So we just decided to throw it on there as a whole. lol It was fun. The fire...well thats another story...I swear they are harder to keep going then I remember! It was our patience tester for the day I think. haha Anyhow, its a good thing steak doesn't have to be fully cooked all the way through! :) Good times, good memories...lots of laughs!



2 comments:

Tameka Lee said...

Jami, you sure know how to make our adventures seem so much more adventurous then they are in real life!

Cassie Rakes said...

I can see your still up to your shinanigans, I will never forget the night you got me with the fart machine, I mean really how did I fall for that.