SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blasted Pride!!!

So there I was at the gym on the the treadmill minding
my own business
when one of those really little, perfect hair, perfect make-up
kinda girl shows up...ya know
the ones that wear nicer clothes to workout in than I do in my daily life.
She jumps on the treadmill beside me (and my blasted pride)
so I think to myself,
"She might be cuter but I can out run her."
Oh I don't know why I have to have such a competitive nature!!
I was already about a mile into my run when this all happened...
Well 45 min later she FINALLY leaves and I couldn't just
stop right when she stopped, that would be WAY to obvious...
so I ran another five min.
Needless to say, the gym kicked my butt today!
What a long run!!

8 comments:

Heidi Allred said...

you are hilarious! but i have to admit that I have done the EXACT same thing!!!! HAHAHAahahah

Heidi Allred said...

P.s. you look amazing and hot in that picture on the brick wall!

Alissa said...

Jami! You are crazy but at least you actually follow through with your thoughts. I've had those thoughts before too but I never ever succeeded in to room faster or longer. I just give up. (That's why I am sooo not biggest loser material) :) Why to show that girl who's boss!! MISS YOU!!

Stephanie said...

Seems like us Randall sisters having nothing better to do than blog. Funny story. That's why I don't workout. I lack that competitive vein, but would still be incredibly annoyed at that girl, and it would ruin my life. Way to power up.

Hewards said...

KICK HER TRASH SEA-BASS!!

The Doutts said...

You totally ROCK! I so wish I had your ambition! BTW I'm sure you were much more beautiful then her anyway! I hate those girls that come to the gym to flaunt!

The Ottley's said...

Serves you right! :)

Leisa Moulton said...

Way to go!! I wish I had that competitive spirit...it might actually help!