SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun in Photoshop

Today was kind of a stressful day. Work almost killed me, really, I'm not even being dramatic! Trying to be creative at work can make me wanna pull my hair out sometimes. I got my degree in Photography, let me be more clear, STILL Photography (and business which is boring). I work with mostly After Affects which is dealing with shapes, texts, movie clips, graphics...then making them all move in a way that doesn't look Cheesy or that a two year old did it. My Boss is VERY picky (which I actually appreciate...usually) but come on! I think I just need a vacation. Since I'm not sure I'll be getting one of those til at least Thanksgiving I had to come home today and let loose in photoshop, My all time favorite program. I just wanted to be creative and not have someone tell me it wasn't good enough. lol I think I might have gone a little over-board, but I had fun. I can't wait for the day that I'm my own boss and can focus on photography more. I love it so much! The little man had a photo shoot a couple weekends ago. He is growing so fast! So this is one of the favs and one of my favorite buddies, Parker! :)