SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Friday, August 14, 2009

This past weekend was a family reunion. The Mallory Reunion...It rained pretty much the entire time but we still had a lot of fun! Before it rained we got in a dirt bike ride that ended up being about an hour and a half long! It was so much fun!
Some got bumps, some got bruises, some took a fall or two, but we all ate A LOT of dirt. I love my family so much and I'm SO grateful for my parents that raised us the way they did.
My mom kept us in line while my dad taught us to work hard- they both taught us that when all is said and done...its time to play hard!














Jess
, Mel (ate the most dirt), Megan (just getting into this motor bike thing), Morgan (such a young rider and does really well), ME

1 comment:

The Doutts said...

Looks like lots of fun. It rained on us to. We sure missed your fam!