SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Awesome Week!!

This week has been so much fun!!!
Tuesday I had a friend call me up to go golfing, which I have missed SO much! I haven't golfed for two years since I don't have many friend that enjoy the sport, YES it is a sport!
Wednesday I helped set up for one of the coolest video shoots ever, which brings me to thursday...
Thursday I helped on a video shoot with JILLIAN MICHAELS! For those of you that don't know who that is, you should be ashamed, she is one of the trainers off of the T.V. series, "Biggest Loser."


I Loved it, it was so much fun! She's my hero! She didn't start out fit, she had to work for it...and that my friends, is something to be proud of!!! I have set a new goal, a high goal might I add, to one day spend at least a full day with her. Pick at her brain, figure out how she thinks, and of course get some helpful hints. I'm now considering going back to SCHOOL to be a physical Trainer. I just love how the biggest loser is set up and what transformations people go through, they become totally different people! More confidant, happier, healthier...and of course FIT!

Friday I headed off to the good ol' State of Idaho and the small town of Burley to play with family. We went boating friday and it was my first time "catching some air" on the wakeboard!! SO FUN! Wish I had a picture but I don't... I can't wait to get back out on the water and do it again!

Saturday my mom taught me the tricks of the coupon trade. haha It cracks me up! She gets so much for nothing!! LOVE IT! Then when we got home I took my nephew Parker for a ride on the four wheeler. He thinks thats the greatest thing and it keeps him happy so we road around for like an hour! lol Good times!












Sunday was my nieces baby blessing and she is oh so freakin CUTE! I love that girl! We had a nice family dinner after and enjoyed each others company!






























LOVE!

3 comments:

U2 YW said...

Hey Jamz . . . it was an awesome week! Glad you were home. I miss you already!

Love ya tons - Mom

Alissa said...

Jami that's awesome! You'd be an great personal trainer. Good luck with that! DId you take those pictures of your neice...so cute! I'm glad you had such a great week!

Stephanie said...

Why do you always look so cute in all the pictures of yourself. Maybe if I showered and got dressed once in a while I could be cute like you. I went four wheeling for the first time during Thanksgiving. I had the record speed of 17mph. I was actually a little scared. (I was 6 months pregnant though).