SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

LoGan AdvEntuRes!


So friday a group of us did almost the most random thing I think I've ever done! It was awesome, with loads of laughs, weird looks and pretty sweet pictures.
Our guy friends loaded up a couch in the back of their truck and we went around Logan finding random spots to take a group picture... we like to refer to it as, "the adventures of the couch."
Here are a few pictures...





I'll admit it- I felt tough in this picture! Ha

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Did you get to hang out with Alissa this week? Did she tell you any news?

Alissa said...

Looks like lots of fun!! It was really good to see you this last week! Thanks for taking time out to just chat with me. :) You're the best!!!

The Doutts said...

It looks like you are making some way fun memories and enjoying life there in Logan.