SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Advice needed!!

Ok so here is the deal:
Considering the world around me, aka the LAME economy, is it smart to purchase an automobile (aka "car/SUV" for those of you with a vocabulary below average)?
YES, I have a job- but ya never know how long it will last and if it will pull through. I mean i'm in the production industry...when people don't have money T.V. is at the top of the list of things they start to eliminate so therefore nobody would want to produce anything people watch on their T.V. AND IF THAT HAPPENS I'M IN TROUBLE!! I could do more with my photography degree but nobody really cares about pictures (which is beyond sad) when they only have a couple dollars to their name!
I feel that I need to get a new car while I can still actually get something for my car. They say now is the "buyers market" but is that just what they say to try to keep people buying? Maybe.
Besides...i'm pretty sure I'll be getting married in the near future (my Mom teaches me often about the power of positive thinking so i'm going with it on this one) and if I get married then come kids and i'll need somthing greater than the fabulous VW Bug. Right? Right!! ;)
Anywho so i'm throwing this out there for all your opinions, what do you think?

4 comments:

Hewards said...

Its hard Jam. I'd want to know the stats and what your payments would be. But I would do anything to go back and get my white prizm back CUZ IT WAS PAID FOR! You never know what could happen and when you won't be able to make the payments. GOOD LUCK@

Stephens Family said...

Don't kow what to tell you Jam. If we could predict the future then it would be an easy decision right? I would think you would be able to do it just as long as your payments aren't too high. Good Luck, it looks like a nice SUV. You are thinking really good with the four door.

Stephanie said...

You can't get rid of your bug. Aaah I love that car. All those trips to Honks with you jammin' out. And think of all those parking spots you wouldn't be able to fit into if you had a bigger car. Don't do it James.

Alissa said...

I tried a couple of days to post a comment but it was being stupid and didn't post it....so I thought I'd try again. I agree with stephanie. Small cars have some definite advantages. Besides you wouldn't be able to spit your gum out the roof if you get a different car. :)