SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am a slacker...

I am such a slacker, I know!!
Sorry to anyone who has missed my lovely blogs. haha
I can't promise that I'll get any better though- it's summer, play time!
As of my life and what has happened I got a new job!! Yep!
I'm now working for Mackley Design and Portraiture.
It's a fun job...or should I say I believe it will lead to a fun job...
right now there is a lot of unknown territory so it can get overwhelming.
Since I haven't really been in a studio since graduated from collage-
there is a lot of much needed reminding. I'll be doing everything
from shooting, editing and designing to answering phones, scheduling and anything else.
Anyways, just thought I'd post the slurpee pics for the last couple months.
I'll be posting another shortly with some fun photo shoots I've done as well.
Hope all of you are doing great and having a fun summer!!

JUNE

MAY

APRIL

5 comments:

Alissa said...

I've missed your blogs!!! It's good to know you are alive! :) Congrats on the job-hope you love it! I'd love to see your cool pics.

Lemonpeel said...

haha! i love april's slurpee shot :)

Adam and Victoria said...

I have made my blog private so email me and I will invite you.

vrheward@gmail.com

Adam and Victoria said...

Jamie these are so freaking amazing!!! We love them. Keep them coming

Mary Beck said...

congrats on the new job Jam! The studio stuff will come back in no time.. . I mean, it's only been how many years since we've graduated? I know. don't answer that. I feel too old when I think about that. And. I LOVE your sunglasses! You can definitely pull them off!