SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Monday, January 24, 2011

and her real age is....

It's been forever since i've blogged I think i've forgotten how...must be my age!

Yesterday at Church I got a new calling...wait for it wait for it...
"25 or better representative."
This is not a joke people...this calling is for real!
They asked me to stand then proceeded to announce my calling
and as they did I heard a gasp and then little whispers fill the congregation.
Things like: "She's how old," "I was wondering where that old lady
smell was coming from," and "that explains the wrinkles" etc. etc.
Then after sacrament one of my guy friends comes up to me and says,
"Jami!! Now everyone knows how old you really are."
PSH!
Anyways- life is good!
:)
Hope everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

The Mayhews said...

What the random? Okay so what do you do in this calling? Just.. represent? I love it Jami!

Rebekah Handly said...

Dear Grandma Hewey,

Why didn't you put $20 in my birthday card like you usually do? When I told mom what happened, she said, "Gran is getting old honey. She probably just forgot."

Love,
Rebekah Ashby Handly

Alissa said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again?!! I guess as an old woman you be expected to remember to do everything. :)

I can't believe that's a real calling! But don't listen to the whispering, they just wish they were you.
You're awesome Jami!