SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Red fish blue fish 1, 2, 3...I can make poems to you see!

I try to be cool but usually I'm just me,
So last week I tried to be cool times 3.
I put my hat on my head, got bundled up tight,
I was going snowboarding you see...I even went ALL night.
Crash after crash I got right back up
I would not be stopped by a few Big Bump(s).
My knees, my butt, my back, my head
"psh, pain doesn't matter," thats what they all said!
So time after time- red face blue face 1, 2, 3
I had so much fun, I didn't even hit a tree.
As I grow up I become cooler and tough
But you already know that stuff.
~The End~

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute poem. I don't think I like winter sports. I'm too much of a baby (as you already know). My first and only time skiing, I cried and said I wanted a snowmobile to take me down the mountain because I was scared and kept falling over.

Now that I think about it, I'm not really a summer sport person either. I guess I'm just not athletic. (But you probably already knew that too).

By the way you are SO COOL.

Heidi Allred said...

You're cool to be dude!

Stephens Family said...

Sounds great Jami! When we were growing up and went to Aunt Karla's were you the one that would come up with the rap songs and poems? I sure wish I knew where those were so I could watch them. That would be a GREAT LAUGH!!!

Alissa said...

Sweet post. Coolness just comes naturally for you...unfortunately for me, I can only hope to have cool friends. :) Thanks for being my friend!