SMILE! It makes the world wonder
what you're up too!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't know where time goes so fast...I feel like weeks go by so slow sometimes, yet months seem to fly! I'm so ready for summer to be here! I've started doing my morning runs again and it feels great (usually). I'm looking forward to all the joys of summer: Sun, longer days, tan legs, family reunions, watermelon, BBQ's but most of all I can't wait to go boating/wakeboarding!!! Don't get me wrong, I don't love it because I can do cool tricks and impress everyone. Lets be honest, I kinda suck...ok I really suck, BUT I'm getting better and I think it's so fun!!!!!! Bring on the Wake!














MY DATING LIFE:
Just an update on my love life, for those of you that care...and some that bug me constantly about it- I'm still single. HAHA! 
I've been going on a couple dates lately but the biggest thing i've come to learn about it so far is that I have more respect for those of you that are married! HAHA! Not even kidding, I mean flip there are so many morons out there...how the heck did you people find a true love!? I never have that, "can't wait to see him again feeling." It's more of a, sad but true,  "oh he's a nice boy, bless his heart" while think in the back of my head, "glad thats over...now how am I going to ditch him without coming off as a total jerk!?" Yeah so anyways...thats the love life, good story huh? ;) Any tips or suggestions are always welcome...










Notice what it says at the bottom! LOL

6 comments:

McKensie and Caleb said...

I'm sorry you have been dealing with all the weirdos out there. But yes, you will find a great guy and he will be normal. And you will find that you actually want to be in his presence. It was awesome to see you at Walmart yesterday. You are so beautiful and I forgot to tell you, sorry. I'm so impressed with your wakeboarding! You go girl!!! I would love to come watch sometime and point and say, "yeah, that's my freakin amazing cousin!" In the meantime, have a great day and don't give up totally on the male species. Some men are normal on their good days. :)

Alissa said...

oh Jami, that's hilarious! I'm sorry. I'm all about it takes the right time, right place, right person. You could find the right guy but it's not the right time or right place. I found Victory because he was in Nebraska. I don't think i would have ever dated him if we were both in Utah or even dated him a year earlier in Nebraska. So good luck with getting all three of those in line! It's not easy even after you find him! :)

Stephanie said...

Ha ha that is a funny post. I thought that picture was you doing an awesome trick on the waves. Tanned legs I wonder what that would be like.

Stephens Family said...

You go girl. I was curious to how many of those boys you go out with read your blog? ha ha Well when you aren't looking and least exspect (sorry can't think, I know it's not right lol) it, it will happen. And for the summer part, call me! I want to be part of that BBQ, cook out, camping and night games! :) Love Ya!

Adam and Victoria said...

get off my properity!!!! hey you stick in there. pray your heart out and do your part and things will happen in the perfect order and the perfect time. its nice to see that things are going good though. What is normal? theres a question for Dr laura to answer. because trust me iam definalty not normal neither is my wife (dont tell her that) so i finally accepted the fact that iam not normal and all of a sudden there were millions of girls to choose from :) ha

Melese & Kyle said...

HAHA! Jamie, you crack me up! yeah, that whole dating thing - looking back on it I'm not sure how in the world I got married. Luck... pure luck. Just start carrying around a four leaf clover and looking for rainbows ;) pS thanks for being the voice of reason in my book post. Twilight? Really, what the crap has gotten into people? i read the first book years ago and barely finished it giving it about five thumbs way way down. So yeah, thanks, I'll have to pick Amelia up. Love ya chica!!